20-40 | pt/ft
Spaces is a fast growing Amsterdam based company with locations in The Netherlands, UK, USA and Australia and we are about to expand to other countries. We offer offices, memberships and meeting rooms to a wide variety of companies and entrepreneurs. Our locations are professional and inspiring environments where people can work, meet with clients, network during our events, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a healthy lunch. We provide a wide variety of services so people can focus on getting down to business.
We are looking for an extraordinary Receptionist to join our team in Amsterdam ft
Our receptionists welcome everyone at Spaces. In this job you are the one making the difference between the competition and us as you represent Spaces. That’s why we are not looking for a regular receptionist, but someone who is able to transmit energy to our users; a sparkling, enthusiastic, pro-active person with a smile who feels connected with Spaces and is willing to go the extra mile.
● Welcome all our tenants, members and meeting room guests with an authentic enthusiasm and smile in an informal, natural manner;
● Answer all incoming questions and requests via phone, email or at the reception.
● Our members and tenants can ask you for assistance varying from print jobs, ordering office supplies to booking a restaurant;
● You handle all daily incoming and outgoing mail of our users;
● Responsible for opening in the morning and closing the building at the end of the day;
● Answer incoming phone calls;
● Act as back up of the General Manager for all kind of administrative tasks and give tours to people interested in our concept;
● Help us with your ideas on how we can keep improving our services.
● We are not looking for a typical receptionist with similar experience, but minimum of 3 years work experience preferably in the media, fashion, design or hospitality industry has a pre;
● You enjoy providing the best possible service to people and this comes naturally with a smile;
● You have an outgoing, social personality and you take good care of your appearance.
● A service minded, creative and passionate personality
● Preferably living in Amsterdam.
● Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English both verbally and written is required;
● Available to work 10 hours a day, your workweek will be four days;
● Available full time from 7:45 till 18:15. Days may vary per week.
We offer you:
● An inspiring work environment with lots of social events;
● Excellent working and salary conditions;
● The best coffee;
● A fun-loving, enthusiastic team.