Financial Administrator Spaces Zuidas
Amsterdam | Financial Administrator | Vacancy | 40 | full time | Bachelor's
Spaces is a young and dynamic company founded in Amsterdam almost 10 years ago. Our team consists of social and energetic people who all work together to grow our community. At Spaces we aim to make daily working life just a bit more fun, inspirational and varied. So, we have business clubs with designer furniture, welcoming receptionists, Café Delis with in-house baristas and a community of likeminded people, from entrepreneurs and business nomads to SME’s and corporates. We have locations in Europe, Asia, South-America, Australia, the United States with many more coming up.
Do you like to work in a small team who likes to get things done? You might just have found your dream job.
- Assist with registration of invoices payable;
- Process payable invoices;
- Process Accounts Payable reminders;
- Process bank receipts and correct reconciliation to invoices;
- Process Adyen and other payment methods;
- Preparing weekly return payments for the clients (debtors) who left/overpaid etc.;
- Prepare 2-monthly Automatic debits and process all failed automatic debits;
- Prepare weekly reminders for Accounts receivable;
- Answer questions from creditors;
- Assist Credit Controller in answering questions from debtors;
- General administration activities and supporting with other financial proceedings.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Good administrative, organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, more languages is a big plus.
- A workplace based in Amsterdam;
- A very Instagrammable workplace;
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic work culture and an innovative concept;
- Excellent compensation;
- A young and enthusiastic team;
- Free fruit, so you get your five a day without having to leave the office;
- Real good coffee.