40 | internship | Bachelor
Spaces is a fast growing Amsterdam based company with locations in The Netherlands, UK, USA and Australia and we are about to expand to other countries. We offer offices, memberships and meeting rooms to a wide variety of companies and entrepreneurs. Our locations are professional and inspiring environments where people can work, meet with clients, network during our events, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a healthy lunch. We provide a wide variety of services so people can focus on getting down to business.
We are looking for a finance intern.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and eager student to work at our finance department based at our Amsterdam Zuidas location for at least 5 months. You will learn all about accounts receivable/payable and income audits. Our finance team consists of five energetic professionals.
- Accounts receivable: send out friendly payment reminders, personal contact with our customers, daily management of outstanding amounts and clients list;
- Accounts payable: digital handling of purchase invoices, contact with suppliers, manage mailbox and vendors list;
- Check and process reception and catering payments;
- Process bank statements;
- Prepare outgoing payments, credit payments and automatic debits.
- Third/fourth year HBO-student Hotelschool or fourth year MBO 4 administration or intermediate Hotelschool;
- Excellent in Dutch and English both verbal and written;
- Affinity with numbers is a must;
- A self starter with an enthusiastic, honest and flexible personality;
- Customer focused attitude.
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic work culture and a innovative concept;
- Excellent compensation;
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week;
- Real good coffee
- Based in Amsterdam, but possibility to work from other locations occasionally.