Community Manager Spaces Hofplein Rotterdam
40 | Community Manager | Bachelor or higher
Spaces is a fast growing Amsterdam based company with locations in Europe, UK, USA, Mexico and Australia and we are about to expand to other countries. We offer offices, memberships and meeting rooms to a wide variety of companies and entrepreneurs. Our locations are professional and inspiring environments where people can work, meet with clients, network during our events, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a healthy lunch. We provide a wide variety of services so people can focus on getting down to business.
We are looking for a Community Manager to run our location together with the team in Rotterdam
As Community Manager you are responsible for running the daily business of our location. Our operations consists of offices, members, meeting rooms and parking. Together with your team you will create and maintain an inspiring and lively working environment for all business and office members, meeting guests and visitors.
- Responsible for the quality of the daily operational execution;
- Build a community to achieve tenant/member retention by collecting success stories, organising events and meetings, by approaching all users, networking and linking people, showing interest and by knowing our users business;
- Optimise the service level at our location for meeting rooms and reception services and maintain the Spaces look&feel;
- Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for our Business club and events;
- Update and implement work processes and procedures in operations;
- Organise local events/networking events (incl. massages, yoga etc) together with our Community Event Manager;
- Issue and administer keys and badges for members and tenants;
- Work closely with the Event Manager, Services Manager and our concession partners;
- Give tours and provide information in absence of sales;
- Reactive sales memberships, parking and storage;
- Responsible for office delivery supported by the Project and Services Manager;
- Manage reception and make timetables;
- Provide back up at the reception on a daily basis during breaks, sickness etc.
- Organise and chair team meetings.
- A completed HBO education preferably in hospitality management;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the hospitality or events industry with a link to media, fashion or design;
- Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English both verbally and written;
- You enjoy providing the best possible service to people;
- You have an outgoing personality and you take good care of your appearance.
- You have to be customer focused, hospitable and an enthusiastic team player;
- Good knowledge of Box, Gmail and Salesforce have a pre;
- Accurate, efficient and pro-active character;
- A social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality;
- Preferably living in Rotterdam.
- An inspiring work environment;
- Excellent working and salary conditions;
- Real good coffee;
- A contract for 40 hours per week.