40 hours | fulltime
Spaces is coming to Glasgow. We are a fast growing company, founded in Amsterdam and now expanding to cities alloverthe world. Spaces creates an inspiring environment where people can work, meet with clients, network at one of the many organised events, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a networking lunch and where high-speed secured internet is ensured. We provide a wide variety of services so people can focus on getting down to business.
We are looking for an Community Manager
As Community Manager you will assist the Area Manager running the daily business of our Charing Cross location. Our operations consists of offices, members, meeting rooms and parking. Together you will create and maintain an inspiring and lively working environment for all members, meeting guests and visitors.
● Responsible for the quality of the daily operational execution;
● Optimise the service level at our location for meeting rooms and reception services;
● Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for our Business club and events;
● Maintain Spaces look and feel;
● Update and implement work processes and procedures in operations;
● Provide back up at the reception on a daily basis during breaks, sickness etc.;
● Issue and administer keys and badges for members and tenants;
● Work closely with the General Manager and our concession partners;
● Responsible for the managing tenants accounts/payments and following the debt procedure, ensuring the location has no debt;
● Coordinating questions through to resolutions with the Global Service Centre (GSC) team on behalf of the customers;
● Ensures compliance to Health & Safety regulations and processes, ensuring that the appropriate steps are taken for an emergency response situation.
● Good level of education preferably in hospitality management;
● Minimum of 3 years work experience in the hospitality or events industry with a link to media, fashion or design;
● Excellent standard of spoken and written English;
● You enjoy providing the best possible service to people;
● You have an outgoing personality and you take good care of your appearance;
● You have to be customer focused, hospitable and an enthusiastic team player;
● Accurate, efficient and proactive character;
● A social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach.
● An inspiring work environment;
● Excellent working and salary conditions;
● Full time contract;