Line, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter… so how do you leverage all those social media channels for your marketing efforts in Thailand?
At GetSocial, social media experts from leading brands and agencies will be sharing their insights on how to leverage the latest trends and opportunities in social media to become a better marketer. This forum will help you understand social media and using it to promote your brand/solutions/services, generate leads, connect with customers, expand your market reach, create lifelong customers, drive website traffic and grow your business in Thailand. Whether you’re just getting started in social media or you’re already on board … learn how to join in on the conversation on February 15 in Bangkok.
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
Chris Lu // Regional Head for Communications, Culture Development, AnyMind Group
Pasin Wongkitprasert // Marketing Manager – Digital Marketing, MK Restaurant Group
Kitti Panantananon // Group Director of Revenue Management, @Mind Group
Chanathip Suthapredit // Deputy Head, Advertiser Engagement, AsAsia Holdings
David McCaughan // Chief Strategy Officer, Ai.Agency
Natcha Wattana // Senior Communication Executive, AdAsia Holdings
Patcharin Saensiripun // Founder, Siripatcha
Pavel Hacker // Executive Creative Director, i-dac Asia
Khun Archie Glikakis // COO, Bangkok Digital Services
Asa Piwkhum // VP, Social & Innovation, Fleishman Hillard
If you are interested to speak/share on this topic, email us at [email protected]
- Social Media marketing landscape in Thailand
- Line, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn: choosing the right platform for your brand or business
- Cool social media tools and how to use them to grow your business
- The art of writing and story telling for your Thai social audience
- New ideas and strategic ways to capture leads in social media
- Measuring what’s really important on social media channels
- The value of social listening for market insights, customer feedback
- The most common mistakes being made in social media marketing
- Case Studies: examples of successful social media campaigns in Thailand
- Driving Audiences through B2B Marketing on Social Media with Chris Lu, Regional Head for Communications, Culture Development, AnyMind Group
- Digital Transformation: The Art of Active Listening with Arun Vijayakumar
- My Mum’s Throne Room: What Social Media Really Matters and Where Is It Going with David McCaughan, Chief Strategy Officer, Ai.Agency
- You Can’t Hit Thai Market Without Social Media Marketing with Patcharin Saensiripun, Founder, Siripatcha
- Why Is Social Media Failing You and Why You Are Failing in Social media with Paver Hacker, Executive Creative Director, i-dac Asia
- Social Media Listening Tools with Khun Archie Glikakis, COO, Bangkok Digital Services
- Brand Storytelling Through Social Media in Thailand with Natcha Wattana, Senior Communication Executive, AdAsia Holdings
- What Do Brand Really Fight To Be Seen in Social? How To Win The Ocean of Content War? with Asa Piwkhum, VP-Social & Innovation, Fleishman Hillard
13:30 – 14:00 // Registration & Networking – We will hit off with getting to know each with light snacks while waiting for the late ones.
14:00 – 15:30 // Speakers’ Presentations – You will have a chance to hear short presentations featuring several guest speakers followed by an interactive panel discussion at the end.
15:30 – 15:45 // Coffee/Tea & Networking Break – Everyone will be hungry at that point so let’s just grab a bite, a nice coffee/tea and let’s meet eachother.
15:45 – 17:30 // More Presentations & Panel Discussion – You will have a chance to hear short presentations featuring several guest speakers followed by an interactive panel discussion at the end. Most of the value comes out of discussions.
17:30 // End of the Forum
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Marketers, Ad Agencies, Publishers, Media, Telcos, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, anybody involved in digital marketing and advertising campaigns or those interested in using the social media in promoting products or services in Thailand.